THE ART OF OUTDOOR LIVING
South Beach projects an aura of its own, emanating from the Art Deco creativity of the 1920s-era hotels that line the stylish Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive.
One Ocean is set within the area’s most prestigious neighborhood, South of Fifth. From here, residents have quick and easy access to the Macarthur Causeway, Star Island, Hibiscus Island, downtown Miami and beyond. Across the street from One Ocean, the beach invites you to slip on your sandals and enjoy the famous brunches, fine dinners, and exquisite cocktails the district is known for.
The art of outdoor living
- - Stroll along historic Art Deco streets.
- - Watch stylish vintage cars cruise by.
- - Grab a tasty bite at an alfresco restaurant.
- - Sunbathe on the beach, play volleyball or cycle around.
- - Discover an oasis of tranquility at South Pointe Park.
- - Socialize under the stars with Miami’s trendsetters.
In South Beach, inspiration is everywhere.